Formerly known as the Abacus and Mental Arithmetic course, M.Arithmetic™ covers basic elementary operations where students use an imaginary abacus to solve mathematical questions from one to six digits.
At E&P Learning Place, classes are conducted in a lively manner to engage students constantly. Students enjoy personalized attention and are assessed individually by teachers, so they can progress according to their learning ability.
Benefits of the programme includes;
- Improved memory and visualisation skills
- Strengthened skill sets in visual comprehension, mnemonic techniques, auditory and kinaesthetic learning
- Acquire excellent calculation skillsand reducing reliance on electronic devices
- Build strong foundation and gain greater confidence in Mathematics
- Foster resilience in problem-solving